General Type Batteries
- A complete range of models with small volume, light weight and customer-made;
- Long cycle life up to 1000 cycles;
- Wide capacity rage from 20mAh to 10000mAh for various applications.
Cylindrical Li-Ion Batteries
- Excellent low self - discharge system developed for cylindrical battery applications;
- Over 95% capacity residual after 12 months storage at 25℃;
- Over 92% capacity residual after 12 months storage at 45℃, and about 82% after 12 months storage at 60℃.
Li-polymer Coin Cells
- Small size and high capacity, the minimum capacity of model 1254 is 70 mAh;
- Charge characteristic:3C charging rate— 20mins, capacity ≥80%;
- Support for fast charging cycle: after 500 cycles at 3C/1C, capacity≥80%.
High Voltage & High Energy Density Batteries
- The maximum charging voltage is 4.40V, 4.45V, 4.48V and 4.50V;
- High energy density:
? ? ? ? 4.40V system: 650Wh/L-730Wh/L
? ? ? ? 4.45V system: 700Wh/L-780Wh/L
? ? ? ? 4.48V system: 750Wh/L-800Wh/L
? ? ? ? 4.50V system: 780Wh/L-850Wh/L
- Higher battery capacity for longer working time in terminal applications;
- The capacity retention of 4.40V - 4.48V system remains more than 80% after 1000 cycles;
- The capacity retention of 4.50V system remains more than 80% after 800 cycles;
- High-temperature floating charge at 45℃ can be maintained over 90 days; Interval cycle at 45℃ can be maintained over 136 days; Trickle cycle can be maintained over 1200 cycles.
Fast Charge Batteries
- Targeted at consumer electronics, adopts special material systems and processes for the fast charge;
- Drastically reduces charging time reducing downtime of electronics;
- Charge characteristics:
1.5C charging system:
1.5C charging rate — 23mins, capacity ≥50%; 40mins, capacity≥85%;
2C-3C charging systems:
2C charging rate — 20mins, capacity ≥60%; 30mins, capacity ≥80%;
3C charging rate— 15mins, capacity ≥60%; 20mins, capacity ≥80%;
5C charging system:
5C charging rate -- 10mins, capacity ≥80%;
10C charging system:
10C charging rate -- 10mins, capacity ≥98%;
- Cycle life up to 800 cycles.
High/Low Temperature Batteries
High Temperature Batteries
- High-temperature batteries can work under 70°C for a long time, meanwhile it is available at -20°C. The short-term storage temperature can reach 85°C.
Low Temperature Batteries
- Low-temperature batteries can work under -40°C, meanwhile the short-term storage temperature can reach 70°C.
High Rate Batteries
- Targeted at consumer electronics, adopts special material systems and processes for the fast discharge;
- Discharge characteristics:
10C discharging systems: 10C discharging rate, 25℃ capacity ≥90%.
- Cycle life up to 500 cycles.